PRIORITY: THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITY
The health and safety of the BRWL Community is our priority. We must all remain vigilant (and get vaccinated) to prevent the ongoing spread of COVID. The following are just a few of the ways we will work to try to mitigate the spread of COVID:
- Temperature checks will be taken upon check-in to the studio.
- Lockers are not available, so please avoid bringing extra items to the studio.
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the studio for the use of our customers and staff.
- Classes will be held at a reduced capacity in keeping with NJ Guidelines. Customers without an existing reservation may not be able to be accommodated.
- Masks are required for all indoor fitness classes and must be kept on for the duration of the class.
- Maintain social distance before and during classes.
- Group fitness customers must bring their own yoga mat, yoga blocks, and towels.
- Customers will be provided with a set of weights for classes that require them. Weights cannot be shared during class. Please wipe your weights after class and leave them in your spot for the staff to sanitize.
- Customers cannot congregate in the lobby; please arrive no more than 15 minutes before class starts and please depart promptly following class.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are feeling ill.