PRIORITY: THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITY
The health and safety of the BRWL Community is our priority. Beginning September 1, 2021, all guests and staff must be vaccinated to participate in classes that take place indoors at BRWL Studio. A one-time proof of vaccine in the form of your official CDC card or a state-approved electronic proof of vaccine (e.g. DOCKET in NJ, Excelsior in NY) will be required and members’ accounts will be noted for future visits.
While official guidance and knowledge about COVID is constantly changing, the following are just a few of the ways we will work to try to mitigate the spread of COVID:
- Lockers are not available, so please avoid bringing extra items to the studio.
- Disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer are available throughout the studio for the use of our customers and staff.
- Classes will be held at a reduced capacity. Customers without an existing reservation may not be able to be accommodated.
- Group fitness customers must bring their own yoga mat and yoga blocks. The studio will only have a limited supply available to borrow.
- Customers will be provided with a set of weights for classes that require them. Please wipe your weights after class and return them to the rack for the staff to sanitize.
- Please do not come to the studio if you are feeling ill.